- Promote and support public transport infrastructure in the County.
- Address coastal erosion along the coastline between Killiney and Bray.
- Promote the establishment of a coastal cycle and walking route.
- Social/affordable/cooperative housing,
- Support and work with the Council's plan for climate action,
- Work to improve public safety around Shankill and Killiney DART Stations,
- Campaign to build multi-use sports complexes in Shanganagh Park, Shankill and Kilbogget Park, Ballybrack and I will continue my fight to protect the Green belts and areas of unique character in the County.
- Ensure the proper planning and development of Dun Laoghaire Rathdown in the interest of all its citizens.
- Protecting rights of way across the County and ensuring the logging of old mass paths as a heritage record.
I was first elected to the Council in 1991 and have been elected at each Local Election since. I have held many positions in that time, most notably Cathaoirleach of Dun Laoghaire Rathdown CoCo in 2007-2008, Leas Cathaoirleach in 2006.
I passionately believe in local government as a vehicle to deliver quality services to its citizens.
The experience I have gained over the years will ensure your interests are protected.
Council records will show that I have always voted in support of putting people first and never walked away when tough decisions had to be made and I will continue to give strong, solid and principled representation.