This will be a full voting conference and will be the last opportunity for us all to come together before the Local and European election campaigns properly kick off.
The important dates to note are as follows:
|Last day for nominations
|Last day for motions
|Last day for delegates
|Last day for amendments/addenda
|Issue of Final Agenda
All members who are entitled to attend as delegates will be entitled to vote in elections at Conference. You can register as a delegate until 1st March via this link.
There will be no elections at this year’s conference as the number of nominations is equal to the number of positions open.
The following people are therefore deemed elected:
- Party Chair – Lisa Connell
- Party Treasurer – Conor Power
- 4 Members of the EB who identify as women – Lorna Fitzpatrick, Rebekkah Fozzard, Laura Harmon, Valerie McDermott
- 4 Members of the EB who identify as men – George Cummins, David Kitching, Conal O’Boyle Odran Reid
- Policy Unit – Loraine Mulligan, Vittorio Bufacchi
If you have any queries about any of the above information, please get in touch with us at [email protected]