Media reminder- Labour Party Think-In, 10th & 11th September 2017
The annual Labour Party think-in will take place this Sunday and Monday the 10th and 11th September 2017, at the Clanard Court Hotel in Athy, Co. Kildare.
Key information for media:
- Conference begins Sunday morning with a session on housing at 11am
- Doorstep opportunity with Labour Party leader, Brendan Howlin at 12pm
- Opening address by Brendan Howlin at 2pm
- Kildare South Dáil Candidate Selection Convention 6.30pm
- Monday morning session on Capital Investment begins at 9.30am
- Doorstep opportunity with Parliamentary Labour Party at 11am.
Full think-in schedule and speaker rundown to be circulated later this week
Contact Claire McGreal, Labour Press Office 083 169 8517