This will be a full voting conference and our first full conference since before the pandemic. It will be a great opportunity to catch up with old friends and indeed make some new ones over a weekend of debate, discussion and fun.
See below for:
All members who are entitled to attend as delegates will be entitled to vote in elections at Conference. Under the terms of the Party Constitution the following positions are elected at National Conference:
- 4 members of the Executive Board who shall identify as men. See list of male candidates here.
- 4 members of the Executive Board who shall identify as women. See list of women candidates here.
- Party Chairperson
- Party Treasurer
- 3 members of the Policy Research Unit
- 3 members of the Campaigns Unit
- 3 members of the International Affairs Unit
- 5 members of the Standing Orders Committee, at least two of which will identify as women
If you have any queries about any of the above information, please get in touch with us at [email protected]